Tulane accepts credits for transfer from fully accredited institutions. Your advisor will work with you to determine which courses will be accepted at Tulane. Please note the following:
Students desiring transfer credit must submit official transcripts, not photocopies, from all other colleges or universities attended. Students who wish to transfer credits earned at other colleges and universities must have official transcripts sent directly to the School of Continuing Studies.
Electronic transcripts are preferred; send to email@example.com. To mail transcripts, please use the following address:
6823 St. Charles Avenue
125 Gibson Hall
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Students desiring transfer credit must submit official transcripts from all other colleges and universities attended.
- To transfer a course from another school, Tulane must offer a comparable course.
- You must have earned a C- or higher to transfer a course.
- Courses transferred from other institutions are never figured into the grade point average.
- If your previous school operated on a quarter system instead of semesters, see your advisor for information on transferring courses.
- Tulane students wishing to take courses at another institution must first receive approval from the dean's office and from the appropriate department.
- SCS accepts a maximum of 60 hours of transfer credits for bachelor’s degrees and a maximum of 30 hours of transfer credits for associate’s degrees.